Crystal Reports Training Courses
Are you looking for Crystal Reports training but course outlines don't quite seem to fit your requirements?
Some people need to be able to create mailing labels; others will never use this facility.
Some learners will want to make use of the Mapping option; others will not require it.
Some will need to create advanced functions, including If...Then...Else constructs; others will need more basic formulae using the Formula Workshop.
We provide Crystal Reports 8.5 Training courses, Crystal Reports 10 training courses, Crystal Reports XI training courses and Crystal Reports 2008 training courses all tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course. In general, we divide these courses into two levels – Introductory Crystal Reports training and Advanced Crystal Reports training, though our course outlines are very flexible. Our Crystal Reports training courses London, are available not only in London, but Richmond, Twickenham, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Wimbledon, Staines, Egham, Feltham – in fact anywhere within the Home Counties and M25 corridor. We can still provide Crystal Reports training courses outside this area but would then need to charge for the travel expenses of the Crystal Reports trainer. In fact, we have trained Crystal Reports for NATO in Naples and for United Nations in Geneva!
"Thank YOU for great training and lovely company! Both Mounir and me are very happy and highly appreciate your training." Jelana Torbica, UN
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£325|
|2 to 4 delegates||£495|
|5 to 8 delegates||£695|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there's 5 people on the course, you pay £695. All prices exclude VAT
Although we include links to Crystal Reports training course outlines below, all training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
- Introductory Crystal Reports 10 Training
- Advanced Crystal Reports 10 Training
- Introductory Crystal Reports 8.5 Training
- Advanced Crystal Reports 8.5 Training
- Introductory Crystal Reports 2008 Training
- Advanced Crystal Reports 2008 Training
- Introductory Crystal Reports XI Training
- Advanced Crystal Reports XI Training
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will give you a 10% discount and arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Fast facts about our Crystal Reports Training courses
- Crystal Reports training is generally given on your site. If you prefer an off-site Crystal Reports course, or need to hire laptops, rooms and laptops will be charged at cost
- The usual training day is from 09:30 – 16:30 with up to an hour for lunch, but we will adapt to the preferred hours of the organisation
- We are happy to train using your databases and reports, thus making the learning experience completely relevant to the learners and organisation
- We never mix delegates from other organisations in the training
- All Crystal Reports course outlines are provisional and can be adapted to suit your training needs
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- Crystal Reports training dates are organised to suit you – we do not have a schedule of dates
- Our Crystal Reports trainers all have years of experience of training in the workplace environment, including training for NATO in Naples and United Nations in Geneva
- Our pricing is very competitive
- Pre-course questionnaires can be provided to assess the starting level of learners
- Our courses are never cancelled
- A free pre-course meeting to assess the needs of the organisation can be arranged if required
We provide Crystal Reports training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Crystal Reports training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/it-training/crystal-reports-training/