Introduction to Computerised Accounts Training Courses
Are you wishing to computerise your accounts, or need to use a computerised accounts package, and do not have any previous accounts experience or formal training in accounts and finance?
We provide Introduction to Computerised Accounts courses tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course.
Our Introduction to Computerised Accounts training courses London, are available not only in London, but Richmond, Twickenham, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Wimbledon, Staines, Egham, Feltham – in fact anywhere within the Home Counties and M25 corridor. We can still provide Introduction to Computerised Accounts training courses outside this area but would then need to charge for the travel expenses of the Introduction to Computerised Accounts trainer.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£325|
|2 to 4 delegates||£495|
|5 to 8 delegates||£695|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay £695. All prices exclude VAT
Although we include a Introduction to Computerised Accounts training course outline below, all training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will give you a 10% discount and arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
|Who should attend?||People wishing to computerise their accounts, or who need to use a computerised accounts package, and do not have any previous accounts experience or formal training in accounts and finance|
|Requirements||The software used will be Quickbooks. Delegates should be familiar with using Windows and have basic keyboard skills|
The course will be of one day's duration.
Provisional Course Outline
- Understand the principles of double entry book-keeping
- Understand the categories and headings used in your accounts
- Understand the significance of the coding of accounts
- Understand the significance of the Chart of Accounts and its relationship to the account codes
- Be able to complete a trial balance
- Understand the implications of being VAT registered
- Understand the difference between standard and cash accounting for VAT
- Bring together the figure for a simple VAT return
- Understand the benefits of keeping a sales and purchase ledger
- Understand the difference between a cash and an accrual system
- See how a Profit and Loss and Balance sheet are compiled
- See how a Budget report can benefit your organization
- List the benefits of keeping these records on computer
- Plan a strategy for computerizing your accounts
We provide Introduction to Computerised Accounts training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.