Paint Shop Pro Training Courses
If you’re looking for really great Paint Shop Pro Training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Paint Shop Pro Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Paint Shop Pro Training will be given on your site
- We can train using your own files and images
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra £100 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£325|
|2 to 4 delegates||£495|
|5 to 8 delegates||£695|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay £695. All prices exclude VAT
There are no pre-requisites for this course apart from general computer knowledge.
Understand the concepts of Paint Shop Pro
- Be able to create a new image
- Edit an existing image/photograph
- Apply the different effects and techniques to your files
This course is of one day's duration.
Overview of Paint Shop Pro
- The Paint Shop Pro screen
- Using Tools and Palettes
- The Workspace
- The selection tools
- Adding to and removing from a selection area
- Expanding and contracting the selection
- Moving, copying and changing a selected area
- Creating new images
- Resizing and canvas size
- Rotating / flipping / mirroring
- Understanding different file formats
- Raster and Vector images
- Improving colours, contrast and saturation
- Enhancing photos
- Repairing damaged/scratched photos
- Red eye removal
Working With Colour
- The materials palette
- Websafe colours
- Gradient, pattern and texture fills
Web Development Tools
- Optimising images for the web
- Using web preview
- Saving your files for the web
- Viewing your image in a browser
- Using Image maps
- Web images
- Using the Effects menu including Art Media / Distortion and Geometric
- Picture tubes
- Adding frames
Paint Shop Pro Tools
- Painting, Drawing, Text, Retouch, Editing
- What are layers?
- Using different layers
- Adding images to an existing photo
We provide Paint Shop Pro training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.