Are you looking for Microsoft Project training in the London area but course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements?
Some learners have to learn to create a Gantt Chart from scratch. Other learners may be asked to track changes on an existing plan.
Some learners have to fine tune allocation of resources. Others may be more interested in task relationships.
Some learners have to worry about budgeting. For others, cost are someone else’s concern.
We provide Microsoft Project 2003 training courses, Microsoft Project 2007 training courses, Microsoft Project 2010 training courses, Microsoft Project 2013 training courses and Microsoft Project 2016 training courses.
All courses can be tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation. However, our costs are no higher than for a standard course. In general, we divide courses into two levels – Introductory/Intermediate Project training and Advanced Project training, but our course outlines are very flexible.
Our Microsoft Project training courses London, are also offered in Richmond, Twickenham, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Wimbledon, Staines, Egham, Feltham. We train Microsoft Project within Surrey, the Home Counties and M25 corridor. We have Microsoft Project trainers in Richmond, Twickenham, Lightwater, Central London, New Barnet, Ilford, St Albans, Crowthorne, Basingstoke, Wembley, Nottingham, Cardiff, Liverpool, Glasgow, Watford and Littlehampton. If you are within 30 miles of any of these locations, we won’t charge trainer travel costs. We can still provide Microsoft Project training courses outside these areas. If we travel further, we would charge the travel expenses of the Project trainer.
Organisations who have benefitted from our Microsoft Project training courses include:
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£325|
|2 to 4 delegates||£495|
|5 to 8 delegates||£695|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay £695. All prices exclude VAT.
We include links to provisional Microsoft Project training course outlines below. All Microsoft Project training, though, can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation. We would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
- Introductory/Intermediate Project 2003 Training
- Introductory/Intermediate Project 2007 Training
- Introductory/Intermediate Project 2010 Training
- Introductory/Intermediate Project 2013 training
- Introductory/Intermediate Microsoft Project 2016 Training
- Advanced Project 2003 Training
- Advanced Project 2007 Training
- Advanced Project 2010 Training
- Advanced Project 2013 training
- Advanced Project 2016 training
- Microsoft Project Server training for Project Managers
- Microsoft Project Server training for Team Members
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date. If we cannot accommodate these dates we will give you a 10% discount. We will arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Fast facts about our Microsoft Project Training courses
- Project training is generally given on your site. If you prefer an off-site Project course, or need to hire laptops, rooms and laptops will be charged at cost
- The usual training day is from 09:30 – 16:30 with up to an hour for lunch, but we will adapt to the preferred hours of the organisation
- Project training manuals are provided in PDF format
- We are happy to train using your Project plans, thus making the learning experience completely relevant to the learners and organisation
- We never mix delegates from other organisations in the training
- All Project course outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- Microsoft Project training dates are organised to suit you – we do not have a schedule of dates
- Our Project trainers all have years of experience of training in the workplace environment
- Our pricing is very competitive
- Pre-course questionnaires can be provided to assess the starting level of learners
- Our courses are never cancelled
- A free pre-course meeting to assess the needs of the organisation can be arranged if required
We provide Microsoft Project training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Microsoft Project training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/it-training/microsoft-project-training