Microsoft Project Server training for Team Members
If you're looking for really great Microsoft Project Server training for Team Members you're in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us - why? Your own tailored, Microsoft Project Server training for Team Members course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Microsoft Project Server training for Team Members will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals - Microsoft Project Server training for Team Members training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Project Server configuration
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£325|
|2 to 4 delegates||£495|
|5 to 8 delegates||£695|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there's 5 people on the course, you pay £695. All prices exclude VAT
Other Microsoft Project training courses
This course is aimed at team members who will be contributing to projects using the Project Server system. The course is hands-on and instructor-led.
Objectives of the course
The aims of the course are to provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to effectively participate on a team using Project Web Access and the Project Workspace.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to work within Project Web Access
- View and track progress on your tasks
- Review project information
Delegates should be familiar with Internet Explorer.
Essentials of Project Web Access
- Logging on to the system
- The Web Access window
Viewing and Tracking Information on your Tasks
- Reviewing new assignments
- Reviewing updates to existing assignments
- Submitting progress information
- Writing status reports
Reviewing Task and Project Information
- Working with the timesheet and the Gantt Chart
- Printing tables
- Exporting tables
- The Project Center
The Project Workspace
- Working with Project documents
- Dealing with Risks and Issues
We provide Microsoft Project training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.