Microsoft SharePoint training for End Users
If you’re looking for really great Microsoft SharePoint for End Users training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Microsoft SharePoint training for End Users course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Microsoft SharePoint for End Users training will be given on your site
- We can train using your own Microsoft SharePoint configuration
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra £100 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£325|
|2 to 4 delegates||£495|
|5 to 8 delegates||£695|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay £695. All prices exclude VAT
Organisation who have benefitted from our SharePoint training include:
As well as covering the London area, we also have trainers in Cardiff and Glasgow, so would not have to charge trainer travel expenses if you are within 30 miles of these cities
This course is aimed at those who need to be able to manage a basic Windows SharePoint team Web site for their organisation. Delegates learn how to use the SharePoint Services tools to create a basic Web-based team collaboration environment. This is a one day instructor-led hands-on course.
Aims and objectives of the SharePoint for end-user course
The aims of the course are to provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to effectively manage a basic Windows SharePoint team Web site.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify components of the Windows SharePoint environment
- Identify and use the key components of a Windows SharePoint team Web site
- Manage access to a SharePoint site
- Create and manage lists
- Create and manage libraries
- Create and manage discussion boards and surveys
- Create and modify views
You should be familiar with Internet Explorer and the Windows environment.
The SharePoint site
- SharePoint components
- Modifying SharePoint components
Team Web site components
- New component items
- Deleting component items
- Web Part pages
SharePoint site access
- Default site groups
- Custom site groups
- Giving permissions for subsite access
- Tasks lists
- Issue Tracking lists
- Contacts lists
- Custom lists
- List permissions
- Document libraries
- Form libraries
- Picture libraries
- Wiki Page libraries
Discussions and surveys
- Discussion boards
- Custom view formats
We provide Microsoft Sharepoint training courses for end-users, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.