Microsoft Visio Training Courses
Are you looking for Visio training but course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements?
We provide Microsoft Visio 2003 Training courses, Microsoft Visio 2007 training courses , Microsoft Visio 2010 training and Microsoft Visio 2013 training, all tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course. In general, we divide these courses into two levels – Introductory/Intermediate Visio trainingand Advanced Visio training, though our course outlines are very flexible.
Our Microsoft Visio training courses London, are available not only in London, but Richmond, Twickenham, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Wimbledon, Staines, Egham, Feltham – in fact anywhere within the Home Counties and M25 corridor. We can still provide Microsoft Visio training courses outside this area but would then need to charge for the travel expenses of the Visio trainer. However we have Visio trainers based in Bolton and Glasgow, so if you live within 30 miles of these we would not have to charge for trainer expenses.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£325|
|2 to 4 delegates||£495|
|5 to 8 delegates||£695|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay £695. All prices exclude VAT
Although we include links to Microsoft Visio training course outlines below, all training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will give you a 10% discount and arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Clients who have benefitted from our Microsoft Visio training include:
- Adam Smith International
Fast facts about our Microsoft Visio Training courses
- Visio training is generally given on your site. If you prefer an off-site Visio course, or need to hire laptops, rooms and laptops will be charged at cost
- The usual training day is from 09:30 – 16:30 with up to an hour for lunch, but we will adapt to the preferred hours of the organisation
- We are happy to train using your Visio diagrams, thus making the learning experience completely relevant to the learners and organisation
- We never mix delegates from other organisations in the training
- All Visio course outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- Microsoft Visio training dates are organised to suit you – we do not have a schedule of dates
- Our Visio trainers all have years of experience of training in the workplace environment
- Our pricing is very competitive
- Pre-course questionnaires can be provided to assess the starting level of learners
- Our courses are never cancelled
- A free pre-course meeting to assess the needs of the organisation can be arranged if required
We provide Microsoft Visio training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Microsoft Visio training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/it-training/microsoft-visio-training