Quickbooks Training Courses
Are you looking for Quickbooks training but course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements?
We provide Quickbooks Training courses tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course.
Our Quickbooks training courses London, are available not only in London, but Richmond, Twickenham, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Wimbledon, Staines, Egham, Feltham – in fact anywhere within the Home Counties and M25 corridor.
We have QuickBooks trainers based in North London, Guildford, Ilford, Dartford and Nottingham. If you live within 30 miles of any of these locations, you will not have to pay for trainer travel to your site. If you live further afield, please contact us for a quote for trainer expenses.
Clients who have benefitted from our QuickBooks training include:
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£325|
|2 to 4 delegates||£495|
|5 to 8 delegates||£695|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay £695. All prices exclude VAT
Although we include a Quickbooks training course outline below, all training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will give you a 10% discount and arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra £100 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Who should attend?||People who wish to use Quickbooks to keep their accounts and who have a sound knowledge of book-keeping and accounts principles and terminology to Trial Balance at least.
Delegates who do not have experience to the above level should attend the one-day Easy Start to Computerising Your Accounts course.
|Requirements||Delegates must be confident in using a keyboard, Windows and a mouse.|
This is a two day course.
Provisional course outline
- Set up a Quickbooks company to deal with your accounts
- Set up the company information and enter the opening balances
- Work with your chart of accounts
- Set up and maintain your Customer and Supplier accounts
- Create invoices and statements
- Deal with money received by your company
- Deal with the entering and paying of bills
- Process other bank payments and receipts and petty cash
- View information on basic accounts reports
- Learn how to keep track of your company’s VAT
- Understand the significance of the reporting structure
- Customize the report by filtering and modifying to your own needs
- Understand the implications of recording VAT on your accounts
- Prepare a VAT return using Quickbooks
- Set up and use the reminders within Quickbooks
- Get an overview of payroll tracking on Quickbooks
- Set up employee records
- Set up the payroll items that you need
- Write a Payroll cheque
- Track your Tax Liabilities
- Know how to pay the Taxman
- Know what to do at the Year End
We provide Quickbooks training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.