Sage Line 50 Training Courses
Are you looking for Sage Line 50 training but course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements?
We provide Sage Line 50 Training courses tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course.
Our Sage Line 50 training courses London, are available not only in London, but Richmond, Twickenham, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Wimbledon, Staines, Egham, Feltham – in fact anywhere within the Home Counties and M25 corridor. We can still provide Sage Line 50 training courses outside this area but would then need to charge for the travel expenses of the Sage Line 50 trainer.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£325|
|2 to 4 delegates||£495|
|5 to 8 delegates||£695|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay £695. All prices exclude VAT
Although we include a Sage Line training course outline below, all training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will give you a 10% discount and arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
|Who should attend?||People needing to use Sage Line 50 to record their accounts, or who are upgrading from an earlier version of Sage. Delegates should have previous experience of accounts and book-keeping. The module used will be Accounts Professional, but it would also be suitable for users of Accountant, or Accountant Plus. Users of Sage Instant could also attend, but they should bear in mind that there will be some small differences in the features.|
|Requirements||Delegates must be confident in using a keyboard, Windows and a mouse. Delegates should have previous experience of accounts and book-keeping.|
The course is of 2 days' duration.
Provisional course outline
- Find your way round the screens and windows within the package
- Learn the shortcuts and function keys
- Change the settings to meet your own requirements
- Plan and create or amend your chart of accounts to produce reports in the format you will need
- Create and amend your nominal codes
- Set up customer and supplier records
- Process sales Invoices either within Sage or record those produced elsewhere
- Process purchase invoices
- Deal with customer receipts and supplier payments
- Records bank, cash and credit card transactions
- Process accruals and pre-payments
- Produce standard financial management reports
- Complete a VAT return
- Reconcile your bank account
- Maintain your data by back-up, restore and making corrections
- Carry out month-end and year-end procedures
We provide Sage Line 50 training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.