Are you looking for Microsoft Access training courses but course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements?
Some learners need to be able to create a database from scratch whilst others already have one set up but need to produce complex queries.
Some learners need to create forms for data entry whilst other have the data input directly into Microsoft Access from external sources.
Some learners need to create professional complex reports for clients whilst others may just need to produce queries for internal use.
JMD Training provide Microsoft Access 2003 training courses, Microsoft Access 2007 training courses, Microsoft Access 2010 training courses , Microsoft Access 2013 training and Microsoft Access 2016 training courses all tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course. In general, we divide these courses into three levels – Introductory Access training, Intermediate Access training and Advanced Access training, though our course outlines are very flexible.
Our Microsoft Access training courses London, are available not only in London, but Surrey, Middlesex, Richmond, Twickenham, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Wimbledon, Staines, Egham, Feltham – in fact anywhere within the Home Counties and M25 corridor. We have Microsoft Access trainers in Twickenham, Richmond, Ashstead, Central London, New Barnet, Ilford, Bushey, Crowthorne, Basingstoke, Little Torrington, Wembley, Nottingham, Doncaster, Immingham, Edinburgh, Sunderland, Leeds, Liverpool, Cardiff, Watford, Wallington, Littlehampton, Romford, Glasgow and Bolton! If you are based within 30 miles of any of these locations we would not charge travel expenses for the trainer. We can still provide Microsoft Access training courses outside these areas but would then need to charge for the travel expenses of the Access trainer.
Organisations who have benefitted from our Microsoft Access training courses include:
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£295|
|2 to 4 delegates||£455|
|5 to 8 delegates||£595|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay £595. All prices exclude VAT
Although we include links to Microsoft Access training course outlines below, all training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
- Introductory Access 2003 Training
- Introductory Access 2007 Training
- Introductory Access 2010 Training
- Introductory Access 2013 training
- Introductory Access 2016 training
- Intermediate Access 2003 Training
- Intermediate Access 2007 Training
- Intermediate Access 2010 Training
- Intermediate Access 2013 training
- Intermediate Access 2016 training
- Advanced Access 2003 Training
- Advanced Access 2010 Training
- Advanced Access 2007 Training
- Advanced Access 2013 training
- Advanced Access 2016 training
- Access VBA training
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will give you a 10% discount and arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Fast facts about our Microsoft Access Training courses
- Access training is generally given on your site. If you prefer an off-site Access course, or need to hire laptops, rooms and laptops will be charged at cost
- The usual training day is from 09:30 – 16:30 with up to an hour for lunch, but we will adapt to the preferred hours of the organisation
- Access training manuals are provided in PDF format
- We are happy to train using your Access databases, thus making the learning experience completely relevant to the learners and organisation
- We never mix delegates from other organisations in the training
- All Access course outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- Microsoft Access training dates are organised to suit you – we do not have a schedule of dates
- Our Access trainers all have years of experience of training in the workplace environment
- Our pricing is very competitive
- Pre-course questionnaires can be provided to assess the starting level of learners
- Our courses are never cancelled
- A free pre-course meeting to assess the needs of the organisation can be arranged if required
We provide Microsoft Access training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Microsoft Access training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-access-training