Advanced Microsoft Access 2007 Training Courses
If you're looking for really great Advanced Microsoft Access 2007 training you're in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us - why? Your own tailored, Microsoft Advanced Access 2007 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Microsoft Access 2007 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals - Advanced Access training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Access databases
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£295|
|2 to 4 delegates||£455|
|5 to 8 delegates||£595|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there's 5 people on the course, you pay £595. All prices exclude VAT
Other Microsoft Access training courses
If you are new to Office 2007, you may also be interested in our Office 2007 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Aims of the Advanced Access 2007 course
This course aims to give delegates an insight into some of the more advanced features in MS Access 2007.
On completion of the course delegates will have added to their skills in using Microsoft Access. They will be able to:
- Use advanced forms features
- Use Access in conjunction with the Internet
- Create advanced queries
- Produce reports
- Record and assign macros
The Microsoft Advanced Access 2007 training course is of one day's duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a reasonable knowledge of Access 2007. Prior attendance of the Intermediate Access 2007 course would be an advantage.
- Creating and using a query to update data in a table
- Creating and using a query to delete records in a table
- Creating and using a query to save the selected information as a table
- Appending records to a table using a query
- Showing duplicates
- Showing unmatched values
- Showing the highest or lowest range of values in a query
- Parameter queries - allowing query input from a data prompt
- Refining queries using Null and NOT values
- Creating arithmetic and logical expression controls on a form
- Setting sequential order of controls on a form
- Creating a subform and linking it to parent
- Modifying the subform to change records displayed
- Split forms
Calculations in Reports
- Creating arithmetic and logical expression controls in a report
- Calculating percentages in a report
- Using formulas and expressions in a report such as sum, count, average, max, min, concatenate
- Creating running summaries in a report
- Recording a simple macro
- Running a macro
- Assigning or attaching a macro to a form, report, control
We provide Microsoft Access training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Advanced Microsoft Access 2007 training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-access-training/advanced-access-2007-training