Are you looking for Microsoft Excel training in the London area but course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements?
Some learners need to know how to create pivot tables whilst this will not be of interest to others.
Some learners need to know how to format large workbooks, for ease of data analysis; others only have smaller workbooks to work on, but may need to know how to create simple formulas and functions.
Some learners need to be able to create formulas across worksheets and workbooks; for others this is not relevant.
Some learners may want to be able to use the Scenario Manager and Solver utilities.
We provide Microsoft Excel 2003 Training courses, Microsoft Excel 2007 training courses, Microsoft Excel 2010 training courses, Microsoft Excel 2013 training courses and Microsoft Excel 2016 training courses, all tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course. In general, we divide these courses into three levels – Introductory Excel training, Intermediate Excel training and Advanced Excel training, though our course outlines are very flexible.
Our Microsoft Excel training courses London, are available not only in London, but Surrey, Middlesex, Richmond, Twickenham, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Wimbledon, Staines, Egham, Feltham – in fact anywhere within the Home Counties and M25 corridor. We have Microsoft Excel trainers in Twickenham, Richmond, Ashstead, Lightwater, Ascot, Central London, New Barnet, Ilford, Surbiton, Slough, St Albans, Bushey, Crowthorne, Basingstoke, Whiteley, Little Torrington, Wembley, Nottingham, Taunton, Doncaster, Immingham, Edinburgh, Sunderland, Leeds, Thatcham, Cardiff, Watford, Wallington, Littlehampton, Romford ,Glasgow and Bolton! If you are based within 30 miles of any of these locations we would not charge travel expenses for the trainer. We can still provide Microsoft Excel training courses outside these areas but would then need to charge for the travel expenses of the Excel trainer.
“Very good pace, useful tips, learnt some new skills in Excel which will help in work role. Overall, it was a very good informative course, useful refresher too. The exercises were useful” Tuyet Tran, King’s Interventional Facilities Management
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£295|
|2 to 4 delegates||£455|
|5 to 8 delegates||£595|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay £595. All prices exclude VAT
Although we include links to Microsoft Excel training course outlines below, all training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
- Introductory Excel 2003 Training
- Introductory Excel 2007 Training
- Introductory Excel 2010 Training
- Introductory Excel 2013 training
- Introductory Excel 2016 training
- Intermediate Excel 2003 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2007 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2010 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2013 training
- Intermediate Excel 2016 training
- Advanced Excel 2003 Training
- Advanced Excel 2007 Training
- Advanced Excel 2010 Training
- Advanced Excel 2013 Training
- Excel VBA Training
- Advanced Excel 2016 training
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will give you a 10% discount and arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Organisations who have benefitted from our Excel training courses include:
Fast facts about our Microsoft Excel Training courses
- Excel training is generally given on your site. If you prefer an off-site Excel course, or need to hire laptops, rooms and laptops will be charged at cost
- The usual training day is from 09:30 – 16:30 with up to an hour for lunch, but we will adapt to the preferred hours of the organisation
- Excel training manuals are provided in PDF format
- We are happy to train using your Excel workbooks, thus making the learning experience completely relevant to the learners and organisation
- We never mix delegates from other organisations in the training
- All Excel course outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- Microsoft Excel training dates are organised to suit you – we do not have a schedule of dates
- Our Excel trainers all have years of experience of training in the workplace environment
- Our pricing is very competitive
- Pre-course questionnaires can be provided to assess the starting level of learners
- Our courses are never cancelled
- A free pre-course meeting to assess the needs of the organisation can be arranged if required
We provide Microsoft Excel training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Microsoft Excel training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-excel-training