Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2007 Training Courses
If you're looking for really great Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2007 training you're in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us - why? Your own tailored, Intermediate Excel 2007 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Microsoft Excel 2007 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals - Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2007 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Excel workbooks
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£295|
|2 to 4 delegates||£455|
|5 to 8 delegates||£595|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there's 5 people on the course, you pay £595. All prices exclude VAT
Other Microsoft Excel training courses
If you are new to Office 2007, you may also be interested in our Office 2007 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Aims of the Intermediate Excel 2007 course
This course aims to give delegates a greater understanding of MS Excel 2007.
On completion of the course delegates will have improved their skills in using Microsoft Excel 2007. They will be able to:
- Manipulate worksheets
- Apply conditional formatting
- Use various functions, including financial, logical and date/time functions
- Manage Excel tables
- Customise charts
- Use Excel in conjunction with other applications
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a basic knowledge of Excel.
- Data - naming cell ranges in a worksheet, the Name Manager, importing text files, using Paste Special options
- Formatting - applying formatting to a cell range by the use of styles, creating custom number formats, using conditional formatting options
- Display - inserting a new worksheet, renaming a worksheet, deleting a worksheet, adding colour to worksheet tabs, formatting worksheet backgrounds, freezing row and/or column titles, splitting worksheet window into panes, freezing panes, hiding/unhiding rows and columns, hiding/unhiding worksheets, grouping and ungrouping worksheets
- Using subtotalling features
- Linking - Linking data within a worksheet, between worksheets and between workbooks, link charts within a worksheet, between worksheets and between workbooks, linking to a word-processing documents, consolidating data in adjacent worksheets using a 3D sum function
- Charts and graphs - Changing angle of pie chart slices, formatting chart axes numbers or text, re-positioning title, legend or data labels in a chart, 'exploding' all the segments in a pie chart, adding or deleting a data series in a chart, modifying the chart type for a defined data series, widening the gap between columns or bars in a 2D chart, inserting an image in a 2D chart
- Resizing the Formula Bar, Formula AutoComplete
- Using date and time functions: TODAY, DAY, MONTH, YEAR
- Using mathematical functions: SUMIF, SUMIFS, ROUND
- Using statistical functions: COUNT, COUNT, COUNTBLANK, COUNTIF, COUNTIFS, AVERAGEIF, AVERAGEIFS
- Using text functions: PROPER, UPPER, LOWER, CONCATENATE
- Converting text to columns
- Using financial functions: FV, NPV, PMT, PV, RATE
- Using lookup functions: IF, AND, OR, ISERROR
- Using available database functions: DSUM, DMIN, DMAX and DCOUNT
- Using nested functions
- Creating an Excel table
- Editing an Excel table
- Table quick styles
- Inserting and deleting rows and columns in tables
- Using the AutoFilter with tables
- Removing duplicate rows from worksheets
- Creating a dropdown list for table entry
- Structured references
We provide Microsoft Excel training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Intermediate Excel 2007 training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-excel-training/intermediate-excel-2007-training