Introductory Microsoft Excel 2003 Training Courses
If you're looking for really great Introductory Microsoft Excel 2003 training you're in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us - why? Your own tailored, Introductory Excel 2003 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Microsoft Excel 2003 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals - Introductory Microsoft Excel 2003 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Excel workbooks
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I'd Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra £100 for every time someone says "If only I'd known that." ....
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£295|
|2 to 4 delegates||£455|
|5 to 8 delegates||£595|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there's 5 people on the course, you pay £595. All prices exclude VAT
Other Microsoft Excel training courses
- Advanced Excel 2003 Training
- Advanced Excel 2007 Training
- Advanced Excel 2010 Training
- Excel VBA Training
- Intermediate Excel 2003 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2007 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2010 Training
- Introductory Excel 2007 Training
- Introductory Excel 2010 Training
- Advanced Excel 2013 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2013 training
- Introductory Excel 2013 training
Aims of the Introductory Excel 2003 course
This course aims to introduce delegates with little or no understanding of the Microsoft Excel software to the basic features of the package.
On completion of the course delegates should understand and be able to accomplish basic operations associated with developing, formatting and using a spreadsheet. They should also be able to accomplish standard mathematical and logical operations using basic formulae and functions. They should also be able to use some of the more advanced Microsoft Excel applications such as importing objects, and creating graphs and charts.
The course is of one day's duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Delegates attending the course should preferably have a basic understanding of the Windows environment and use of the keyboard and mouse.
- First Steps with Microsoft Excel - opening, creating a new spreadsheet, saving, closing, using Help functions
- Adjusting Basic Settings - changing spreadsheet view mode, using the zoom tool, modifying toolbar display
- Document Exchange - saving spreadsheets in different formats, and in a format appropriate for posting to a Web site
- Inserting Data - numbers, text, symbols, special characters, simple formulae, using undo
- Selecting Data - cells, range of adjacent or non-adjacent cells, rows, columns
- Copying, Moving, Deleting
- Searching and Replacing
- Rows and Columns - inserting rows and columns, modifying row height and cell width, deleting rows and columns
- Sorting Data
Formulae and Functions
- Arithmetic and Logical Formulae - addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, standard error messages, autofill tool, relative cell referencing, absolute cell referencing
- Working with Functions - sum, average
- Formatting Cells - number of decimal places, number of zeros after the decimal point, date styles, currency, percentages
- Formatting Cells - text size, bold, italic, font type, font colour, text orientation
- Formatting Cell Ranges - centring and aligning cell contents, adding border effects
- Document Setup - modifying document margin settings, adjusting document setup to fit one page, adding a header and footer, changing document orientation, page size, etc
- Printing Simple Spreadsheet Documents - using basic print options, previewing a spreadsheet, printing a spreadsheet or a worksheet, printing part of a worksheet or a pre-defined cell range
More Advanced Features
- Importing Objects - importing objects such as image files, graphs and text files into a spreadsheet, moving and resizing imported objects within a spreadsheet
- Charts and Graphs - producing different types of graphs and charts to analyse data, editing or modifying charts or graphs, changing chart type, moving and deleting charts or graphs
We provide Microsoft Excel training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Introductory Excel 2003 training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-excel-training/introductory-excel-2003-training