Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2010 Training Courses
If you're looking for really great Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2010 training you're in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us - why? Your own tailored, Microsoft Advanced Outlook 2010 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Microsoft Outlook 2010 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals - Advanced Outlook training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Outlook configuration
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£295|
|2 to 4 delegates||£455|
|5 to 8 delegates||£595|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there's 5 people on the course, you pay £595. All prices exclude VAT
Other Microsoft Outlook training courses
If you are new to Office 2010, you may also be interested in our Office 2010 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Aims of the Advanced Outlook 2010 course
This course aims to give delegates advanced skills in using the Microsoft Outlook 2010 application.
On completion of the course delegates will have learnt advanced skills to apply when using Microsoft Outlook 2010. They will be able to:
- Work with contacts
- Communicate with e-mail alternatives
- Track work activities using the Journal
- Interact with the Internet
- Work offline and remotely
- Create a custom form
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment and previous use of MS Outlook 2010.
- Connecting with colleagues via Outlook Social Connectors
- Using RSS feeds to stay informed
Working with the Mailbox
- Managing data files
- Managing your mailbox
- Using Notes to record information
Tracking Work Activities using the Journal
- Record a Journal entry automatically
- Manually record a Journal entry
- Modify a journal entry
Calendar and Contacts
- Managing your Calendar
- Group schedules
- Managing contacts
- Performing mail merges
Templates and Forms
- Working with templates
- Creating a custom form
- Add fields to a form
- Save a form
- Test a form
We provide Microsoft Outlook training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2010 training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-outlook-training/advanced-outlook-2010-training