Intermediate Microsoft Outlook 2007 Training Courses
If you're looking for really great Intermediate Microsoft Outlook 2007 Training you're in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us - why? Your own tailored, Intermediate Outlook 2007 Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Intermediate Outlook 2007 Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals - Intermediate Outlook 2007 Training training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Word documents
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£295|
|2 to 4 delegates||£455|
|5 to 8 delegates||£595|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there's 5 people on the course, you pay £595. All prices exclude VAT
Other Intermediate Outlook 2007 Training training courses
If you are new to Office 2007, you may also be interested in our Office 2007 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Aims of the Intermediate Outlook 2007 course
This course aims to extend delegates’ knowledge of the Microsoft Outlook 2007 application.
On completion of the course delegates will have extended their knowledge of Microsoft Outlook 2007. They will be able to:
- Customise the Outlook 2007 environment
- Customise messages
- Organise items
- Work with folders
- Organise mail
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment.
Customising Outlook 2007
- The Outlook 2007 environment
- Groups and shortcuts
- Address books
- Customising the appearance of messages
- E-mail signatures
- Using voting buttons
- Using an Out-of-Office message
- Instant search
- Advanced search
- Organising items into categories
- Personal folders
- Public folders
- Offline folders
- Organising Inbox folders
- Organising folders
- Virtual search folders
- Setting rules
We provide Microsoft Outlook training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Intermediate Microsoft Outlook 2007 training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-outlook-training/intermediate-outlook-2007-training