Intermediate Microsoft Outlook 2010 Training Courses
If you're looking for really great Intermediate Microsoft Outlook 2010 training you're in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us - why? Your own tailored, Microsoft Intermediate Outlook 2010 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Microsoft Outlook 2010 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals - Intermediate Outlook training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Outlook configuration
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£295|
|2 to 4 delegates||£455|
|5 to 8 delegates||£595|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there's 5 people on the course, you pay £595. All prices exclude VAT
Other Microsoft Outlook training courses
If you are new to Office 2010, you may also be interested in our Office 2010 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Aims of the Intermediate Outlook 2010 course
This course aims to extend delegates’ knowledge of the Microsoft Outlook 2010 application.
On completion of the course delegates will have extended their knowledge of Microsoft Outlook 2010. They will be able to:
- Customise the Outlook 2010 environment
- Customise messages
- Organise items
- Work with folders
- Organise mail
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment.
Customising Outlook 2010
- The Outlook 2010 environment
- General options
- Language and keyboard options
- Quick steps
- The Navigation pane
Working with contacts
- Address books
- Contact groups
- Customising the appearance of messages
- E-mail signatures
- Using voting buttons
- Using an Out-of-Office message
- Using folders
- Instant search
- Advanced search
- Organising items into categories
- Organising Inbox folders
- Virtual search folders
- Setting rules
We provide Microsoft Outlook training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Intermediate Microsoft Outlook 2010 training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-outlook-training/intermediate-outlook-2010-training