Introductory Microsoft Outlook 2010 Training Courses
If you're looking for really great Introductory Microsoft Outlook 2010 training you're in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us - why? Your own tailored, Microsoft Introductory Outlook 2010 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Microsoft Outlook 2010 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals - Intrdouctory Outlook training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Outlook configuration
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£295|
|2 to 4 delegates||£455|
|5 to 8 delegates||£595|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there's 5 people on the course, you pay £595. All prices exclude VAT
Other Microsoft Outlook training courses
If you are new to Office 2010, you may also be interested in our Office 2010 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Aims of the Introductory Outlook 2010 course
This course aims to give delegates an introduction to the Microsoft Outlook 2010 application.
On completion of the course delegates will have learnt to use Microsoft Outlook 2010. They will be able to:
- Send and receive mail
- Schedule appointments, events and meetings
- Create and manage tasks
- Organise contacts
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment.
Navigating Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Opening and closing Outlook 2010
- The Outlook 2010 window
- Outlook Today
- Help facilities
- What is e-mail?
- Reading messages
- Creating and sending an e-mail
- Working with messages
- Handling attachments
- Setting message options
- Managing junk e-mail
- Using Search folders
- Printing messages and attachments
- Navigating within the Calendar
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Modifying appointments
- Printing the calendar
- Using Calendar views
Meeting request and responses
- Scheduling meetings
- Managing meetings
- Accessing contacts
- Creating, editing and deleting contacts
- Using contacts
- Using the People Pane
- Creating and updating one-time tasks
- Assigning tasks to others
- Accepting and declining tasks
We provide Microsoft Outlook training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Introductory Microsoft Outlook 2010 training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-outlook-training/introductory-outlook-2010-training