Are you looking for Microsoft PowerPoint training but course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements?
Some learners need to know how to run the slide show whilst others will only need to create or edit presentations.
Some learners need to know how to animate presentations, or add transitions to slides; others may be using PowerPoint to create written reports.
Some learners need to be able to create SmartArt; for others this is not relevant.
We provide Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 Training courses, Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 training courses, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 training courses , Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 training courses and Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training courses, all tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course. In general, we divide these courses into two levels – Introductory PowerPoint training and Intermediate/Advanced PowerPoint training, though our course outlines are very flexible.
Our Microsoft PowerPoint training courses London, are available not only in London, but Surrey, Middlesex, Richmond, Twickenham, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Wimbledon, Staines, Egham, Feltham – in fact anywhere within the Home Counties and M25 corridor. We have Microsoft PowerPoint trainers in Twickenham, Richmond, Ashstead, Lightwater, Ascot, Central London, New Barnet, Ilford, Slough, St Albans, Bushey, Crowthorne, Basingstoke, Whiteley, Wembley, Nottingham, Taunton, Doncaster, Immingham, Edinburgh, Sunderland, Leeds, Thatcham, Cardiff, Watford, Wallington, Littlehampton, Romford, Glasgow and Bolton! If you are based within 30 miles of any of these locations we would not charge travel expenses for the trainer. We can still provide Microsoft PowerPoint training courses outside these areas but would then need to charge for the travel expenses of the PowerPoint trainer.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£295|
|2 to 4 delegates||£455|
|5 to 8 delegates||£595|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay £595. All prices exclude VAT
Although we include links to Microsoft PowerPoint training course outlines below, all training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
- Introductory PowerPoint Training 2003
- Introductory PowerPoint Training 2007
- Introductory PowerPoint Training 2010
- Introductory PowerPoint 2013 training
- Intermediate/Advanced PowerPoint Training 2003
- Introductory PowerPoint 2016 training
- Intermediate/Advanced PowerPoint Training 2007
- Intermediate/Advanced PowerPoint Training 2010
- Intermediate/Advanced PowerPoint 2013 training
- Intermediate/Advanced PowerPoint 2016 training
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will give you a 10% discount and arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Organisations who have benefitted from our Microsoft PowerPoint training include:
Fast facts about our Microsoft PowerPoint Training courses
- PowerPoint training is generally given on your site. If you prefer an off-site PowerPoint course, or need to hire laptops, rooms and laptops will be charged at cost
- The usual training day is from 09:30 – 16:30 with up to an hour for lunch, but we will adapt to the preferred hours of the organisation
- PowerPoint training manuals are provided in PDF format
- We are happy to train using your PowerPoint presentations, thus making the learning experience completely relevant to the learners and organisation
- We never mix delegates from other organisations in the training
- All PowerPoint course outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- Microsoft PowerPoint training dates are organised to suit you – we do not have a schedule of dates
- Our PowerPoint trainers all have years of experience of training in the workplace environment
- Our pricing is very competitive
- Pre-course questionnaires can be provided to assess the starting level of learners
- Our courses are never cancelled
- A free pre-course meeting to assess the needs of the organisation can be arranged if required
We provide Microsoft PowerPoint training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Microsoft PowerPoint training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-powerpoint-training