Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 Training Courses
If you're looking for really great Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 training you're in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us - why? Your own tailored, Microsoft Intermediate/Advanced PowerPoint 2003 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals - Intermediate/Advanced PowerPoint training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£295|
|2 to 4 delegates||£455|
|5 to 8 delegates||£595|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there's 5 people on the course, you pay £595. All prices exclude VAT
Other Microsoft PowerPoint training courses
Aims of the Intermediate /Advanced PowerPoint 2003 course
This course aims to give delegates an in-depth knowledge of PowerPoint 2003 features.
On completion of the course delegates will have improved their skills in using Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 . They will be able to:
- Create and edit slides using a variety of layouts and styles
- Add additional objects to slides
- Use formatting to create a consistent, sophisticated presentation
- Understand the elements of good slide design
- Combine information for other applications into a PowerPoint presentation
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a basic knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Using and customising the slide master
- Creating and customising templates
Adding additional objects
- Inserting and editing graphs
- Creating and editing organisation charts
- Creating and editing tables
- Creating and editing spreadsheets
- Adding sounds and movies
- Flow diagrams
- Grouping, aligning and copying objects
Running a slide show
- Creating impact with animations
- Setting transitions and builds
- Using the slide show controls
- Creating action buttons
- Automatic slide shows
- Custom slide shows
- Using the Pack and Go Wizard
Linking to other applications
- Importing and linking data from Excel to charts
- Importing information from other applications
- Exporting slides to other applications
Setting up a laptop computer and screen projector
We provide Microsoft PowerPoint training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Intermediate/Advanced PowerPoint 2003 training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-powerpoint-training/intermediateadvanced-powerpoint-training-2003