Introductory Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 Training Courses
If you're looking for really great Introductory Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 training you're in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us - why Your own tailored, Microsoft Introductory PowerPoint 2003 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals - Introductory Microsoft PowerPoint training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£295|
|2 to 4 delegates||£455|
|5 to 8 delegates||£595|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there's 5 people on the course, you pay £595. All prices exclude VAT
Other Microsoft PowerPoint training courses
Aims of the Introductory PowerPoint 2003 course
This course aims to introduce delegates with little or no understanding of the Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 software to the basic features of the package.
On completion of this course delegates should understand and be able to accomplish basic operations associated with creating, formatting and preparing presentations for distribution and display. Delegates should also be able to create a variety of presentations for different target audiences or situations. Delegates should also gain the ability to accomplish basic operations with graphics and charts and to use various slide show effects.
The course is of one day's duration.
How the course is run - This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Pre-requisites - Delegates attending the course should preferably have a basic understanding of the Windows environment and use of the keyboard and mouse.
- First Steps with Microsoft PowerPoint - opening, creating a presentation, saving, closing, using Help functions
- Adjusting Basic Settings - changing display modes, using zoom tool, modifying toolbar display
- Document Exchange - saving an existing presentation in another file format, saving in a format appropriate for posting to a Web site
- Creating a Presentation - choosing appropriate automatic slide layout for individual slides, modifying slide layout, adding text, adding an image from an image library, using a master slide
- Copying, Moving, Deleting Text
- Copying, Moving, Deleting Images
- Copying, Moving, Deleting Slides
- Formatting Text - changing font type, applying italics, bold, underlining, case changes, shadowing, using subscripts and superscripts, applying different colours to text font, centring and aligning text, adjusting line spacing, changing bullet type
- Modifying Text Boxes - resizing and moving a text box within a slide, setting line weights, style and colours of a text box
Graphics and Charts
- Drawing Objects - adding lines, moving lines, changing line colour, modifying line width, adding various shapes, adding a free drawn line, rotating, flipping, changing shape attributes, applying shadow
- Charts - creating an organisational chart, modifying the structure of an organisational chart, creating different types of chart
- Images and Other Objects - importing images from other files, resizing and moving an image in a slide, importing other objects, copying an imported object to a master slide, adding border effects to an object
Printing and Distribution
- Slide Setup - selecting appropriate output formats, changing slide orientation
- Preparing for Distribution - adding notes for the presenter to slides, numbering the slides, using spell-check
- Printing - previewing the presentation document in different views, print slides in various views and output formats
Slide Show Effects
- Preset Animation - adding and changing preset animation effects
- Transitions - adding slide transition effects
Viewing a Slide Show
- Delivering a Presentation - starting a slide show on any slide, using onscreen navigation tools, hiding slides
We provide Microsoft PowerPoint training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Introductory PowerPoint 2003 training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-powerpoint-training/introductory-powerpoint-training-2003