Introductory Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Training Courses
If you're looking for really great Introductory Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 training you're in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us - why? Your own tailored, Microsoft Introductory PowerPoint 2010 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals - Introductory PowerPoint training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£295|
|2 to 4 delegates||£455|
|5 to 8 delegates||£595|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there's 5 people on the course, you pay £595. All prices exclude VAT
Other Microsoft PowerPoint training courses
If you are new to Office 2010, you may also be interested in our Office 2010 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Aims of the Introductory PowerPoint 2010 course
This course aims to introduce delegates with little or no understanding of the Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 software to the basic features of the package.
On completion of this course delegates should understand and be able to accomplish basic operations associated with creating, formatting and preparing presentations for distribution and display. Delegates should also be able to create a variety of presentations for different target audiences or situations. Delegates should also gain the ability to accomplish basic operations with graphics and charts and to use various slide show effects.
The course is of one day's duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Delegates attending the course should preferably have a basic understanding of the Windows environment and use of the keyboard and mouse.
- First Steps with Microsoft PowerPoint - opening, creating a presentation, saving, closing, converting presentations, compatibility checker, switching between open presentations, using Help functions
- Adjusting Settings - using zoom tool, modifying basic options such as user name, and default folder to open and save presentation
Developing a Presentation
- Presentation views - understanding the uses of different presentation view modes, changing between presentation view modes
- Slides - adding a new slide with a specific slide layout, changing between built-in slide layouts, changing slide background colour
- Master slides - Inserting images into a master slide, removing images from a master slide, adding text to slide footers, applying automatic slide numbering, automatically updating dates on slides
Text and images
- Inputting and Formatting Text - adding text to a presentation, editing slide content, changing font type, applying italics, bold, underlining, case changes, shadowing, using subscripts and superscripts, applying different colours to text font, centring and aligning text, adjusting line spacing, changing bullet type, text in columns, using undo and redo
- Pictures and Images - inserting pictures and images into slides
- Duplicating, moving, deleting - copying and moving text and images between slides and between presentations, resizing pictures, deleting text and images
Graphics and Charts
- Charts - Creating and modifying column, bar, line and pie charts
- Organisation charts - creating an organisational chart, modifying the structure of an organisational chart, creating different types of chart
- Drawing Objects - adding lines, moving lines, changing line colour, modifying line width, adding various shapes, adding a free drawn line, rotating, flipping, changing shape attributes, applying shadow
Slide Show Effects
- Preset Animation - adding and changing preset animation effects
- Transitions - adding slide transition effects
Printing and Distribution
- Slide Setup - selecting appropriate output formats, changing slide orientation
- Preparing for Distribution - adding notes for the presenter to slides, numbering the slides, using spell-check
- Printing - previewing the presentation document in different views, print slides in various views and output formats
- Delivering a presentation - hiding and showing slides, starting a slide show, starting a slide show on any slide
We provide Microsoft PowerPoint training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Introductory PowerPoint 2010 training courses Sydney, Australia, visit our sister site http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-powerpoint-training/introductory-powerpoint-training-2010