Are you looking for Microsoft Publisher training but course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements?
We provide Microsoft Publisher 2003 Training courses, Microsoft Publisher 2007 training courses, Microsoft Publisher 2010 training courses, Microsoft Publisher 2013 training courses and Microsoft Publisher 2016 training courses, all tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation. However, you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course.
Our Microsoft Publisher training courses London, are available not only in London, but Surrey, Middlesex, Richmond, Twickenham, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Wimbledon, Staines, Egham, Feltham – in fact anywhere within the Home Counties and M25 corridor. We have Microsoft Publisher trainers in Twickenham, Richmond, Ashstead, Lightwater, Ascot, Central London, Surbiton, Bushey, Crowthorne, Basingstoke, Nottingham, Watford, Wallington, Littlehampton and Bolton! If you are based within 30 miles of any of these locations we would not charge travel expenses for the trainer. We can still provide Microsoft Publisher training courses outside these areas but would then need to charge for the travel expenses of the Publisher trainer.
During the course you will learn how to create and edit professional-looking publications, both from scratch and by using some of the Microsoft Publisher inbuilt templates.
Organisations who have benefitted from our Microsoft Publisher training include
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£295|
|2 to 4 delegates||£455|
|5 to 8 delegates||£595|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay £595. All prices exclude VAT
Although we include links to Microsoft Publisher training course outlines below, all training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
- Introductory Publisher 2003 Training
- Introductory Publisher 2007 Training
- Introductory Publisher 2010 Training
- Introductory Publisher 2013 training
- Advanced Publisher 2003 Training
- Introductory Publisher 2016 training
- Advanced Publisher 2007 training
- Advanced Publisher 2010 training
- Advanced Publisher 2013 training
- Advanced Publisher 2016 training
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will give you a 10% discount and arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Fast facts about our Microsoft Publisher Training courses
- Publisher training is generally given on your site. If you prefer an off-site Publisher course, or need to hire laptops, rooms and laptops will be charged at cost
- The usual training day is from 09:30 – 16:30 with up to an hour for lunch, but we will adapt to the preferred hours of the organisation
- We are happy to train using your Publisher publication, thus making the learning experience completely relevant to the learners and organisation
- We never mix delegates from other organisations in the training
- All Publisher course outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- Microsoft Publisher training dates are organised to suit you – we do not have a schedule of dates
- Our Publisher trainers all have years of experience of training in the workplace environment
- Our pricing is very competitive
- Pre-course questionnaires can be provided to assess the starting level of learners
- Our courses are never cancelled
- A free pre-course meeting to assess the needs of the organisation can be arranged if required
We provide Microsoft Publisher training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Microsoft Publisher training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-publisher-training