Introductory Microsoft Publisher 2007 Training Courses
If you're looking for really great Introductory Publisher 2007 Training you're in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us - why? Your own tailored, Introductory Publisher 2007 Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Introductory Publisher 2007 Training will be given on your site
- We can train using your own Microsoft Publisher publications
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£295|
|2 to 4 delegates||£455|
|5 to 8 delegates||£595|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there's 5 people on the course, you pay £595. All prices exclude VAT
Other Microsoft Publisher training courses
If you are new to Office 2007, you may also be interested in our Office 2007 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Aims of the Introductory Publisher 2007 course
This course aims to give delegates an introduction to the publishing tools and features of Microsoft Publisher 2007.
On completion of the course delegates will be able to create various types of publication using Publisher 2007. They will be able to:
- Create new publications
- Work with and format text
- Work with textboxes
- Use WordArt
- Use tables
The Microsoft Introductory Publisher 2007 training course is of one day's duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment
Introduction to Microsoft Publisher 2007
- What is Microsoft Publisher 2007?
- An Introduction to the Microsoft Publisher 2007 environment
- Using the Microsoft Publisher Toolbars
- Accessing the Microsoft Publisher Help facilities
- Using file types
Creating a Publication
- Getting started
- Text and pages
- Manipulating paragraphs
- Manipulating pages
- Choosing a page layout
- Navigating a page
- Using rulers and guides
- Aligning and distributing
- Nudging and snapping
Personalising a Publication
- Applying backgrounds
- Colour schemes
- Font schemes
- Inserting personal information
Tables and Text Boxes
- Text Boxes
Master Pages and Styles
- Master pages
Proofing, Printing and Saving
Publishing to the Web
We provide Microsoft Publisher training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Introductory Microsoft Publisher 2007 training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-publisher-training/introductory-publisher-2007-training