Microsoft Word Training courses
Are you looking for Microsoft Word training but course outlines don't quite seem to fit your requirements?
Some learners need to know how to mailmerge whilst this will not be of interest to others.
Some learners need to know how to format long documents, creating tables of contents, using heading styles and section breaks; others only have smaller documents to work on, but may need to know how to create tables.
Some learners need to be able to track changes; for others this is not relevant.
Some learners may want to be able to create online forms.
We provide Microsoft Word 2003 Training courses, Microsoft Word 2007 training courses and Microsoft Word 2010 training courses all tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course. In general, we divide these courses into three levels – Introductory Word training, Intermediate Word training and Advanced Word training, though our course outlines are very flexible. Our Microsoft Word training courses London, are available not only in London, but Richmond, Twickenham, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Wimbledon, Staines, Egham, Feltham – in fact anywhere within the Home Counties and M25 corridor. We can still provide Microsoft Word training courses outside this area but would then need to charge for the travel expenses of the Word trainer.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£295|
|2 to 4 delegates||£455|
|5 to 8 delegates||£595|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there's 5 people on the course, you pay £595. All prices exclude VAT
Although we include links to Microsoft Word training course outlines below, all training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will give you a 10% discount and arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Fast facts about our Microsoft Word Training courses
- Word training is generally given on your site. If you prefer an off-site Word course, or need to hire laptops, rooms and laptops will be charged at cost
- The usual training day is from 09:30 – 16:30 with up to an hour for lunch, but we will adapt to the preferred hours of the organisation
- Word training manuals are provided in PDF format
- We are happy to train using your Word documents, thus making the learning experience completely relevant to the learners and organisation
- We never mix delegates from other organisations in the training
- All Word course outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- Microsoft Word training dates are organised to suit you – we do not have a schedule of dates
- Our Word trainers all have years of experience of training in the workplace environment
- Our pricing is very competitive
- Pre-course questionnaires can be provided to assess the starting level of learners
- Our courses are never cancelled
- A free pre-course meeting to assess the needs of the organisation can be arranged if required
We provide Microsoft Word training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Microsoft Word training courses Sydney, Australia, please see our sister site http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-word-training