Intermediate Microsoft Word 2003 Training Courses
If you're looking for really great Intermediate Microsoft Word 2003 Training you're in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us - why? Your own tailored, Intermediate Word 2003 Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Intermediate Word 2003 Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals - Intermediate Microsoft Word 2003 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Word documents
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£295|
|2 to 4 delegates||£455|
|5 to 8 delegates||£595|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there's 5 people on the course, you pay £595. All prices exclude VAT
Other Microsoft Word training courses
Aims of the Intermediate Word 2003 course
This course aims to give delegates a greater understanding of MS Word 2003.
On completion of the course delegates will have improved their skills in using Microsoft Word 2003. They will be able to:
- Format a document, using techniques such as bullets, numbering, borders, tabs, etc
- Make effective use of tables
- Set up a multi-column document
- Use tools such as AutoCorrect and AutoText to increase efficiency
- Confidently use the Mailmerge facilities, and use MS Word to address envelopes and labels
- Make use of the graphic capabilities of MS Word 2003, including use of the Drawing toolbar
- Link and embed objects from other applications into Microsoft Word 2003
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a basic knowledge of Word.
- Bullets and numbering
- Creating and formatting tables
- Inserting and deleting rows and columns in a table
- Totalling numeric entries in a table
- Merging and splitting table cells
- Table AutoFormat
Setting up multi-column documents
- Creating newspaper columns in a document
- Structuring and editing newspaper columns
AutoCorrect and AutoText
- Creating main documents
- Creating data sources
- Inserting merge fields
- Merging documents with data sources
- Generating mailing labels, using an external data source
- Envelopes and labels
The Drawing Toolbar
- Text boxes
- Word Art
Linking and embedding objects
- Microsoft Excel charts and data
- Other objects
We provide Microsoft Word training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Intermediate Word 2003 training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site http://www.jmdtraining.com.au/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-word-training/intermediate-word-2003-training