Effective Appraisal Skills Training Courses
If you’re looking for really great Appraisal Skills Training you’re in the right place.
Our Appraisal Skills training courses are designed to give delegates an understanding of how the performance review process will work, an overview of each section of the form so you are familiar with the structure and an understanding of the skill set required to conduct effective appraisals and dealing with difficult people and situations.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Appraisal Skills Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Appraisal Skills Training will be given on your site
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
All Appraisal Skills training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£475|
|2 to 4 delegates||£795|
|5 to 8 delegates||£1095|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay £1095. All prices exclude VAT
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will give you a 10% discount and arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Other Personal Development training courses
- Time Management Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Train the Trainer
- Train the IT Trainer
- Project Management Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Assertiveness Training
- Coaching Skills Training
- Mentoring in the Workplace Training
- Dealing with Difficult Cases Training
- Interview Skills training
- Minute Taking training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- Handling Conflict Situations Training
- HR for Line Managers training
- Introduction to Management Training
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
- Performance Management training
This workshop sets out to give you an understanding of how the performance review process will work, an overview of each section of the form so you are familiar with the structure and an understanding of the skill set required to conduct effective appraisals and dealing with difficult people and situations.
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- State the benefits of effective performance reviews
- Explain how you would prepare to carry out a performance review
- Describe the Performance review process
- Demonstrate an understanding of how the appraisal interview should be structured.
- Conduct effective 2 way appraisals
- Explain the skill set required to conduct effective appraisals.
- Write meaningful and challenging objectives
- Understand how to deal with difficult “moments” or people issues
- Ensure your appraisal meeting is motivational and action based.
- Benefits of the system
- Structure of the Form
- Practice parts of the Form
- Aim and Goal Setting
- Communication skills – a 2 way approach
- Difficult situations/people – practice time
- Appraisal outcomes
We provide Appraisal Skills training courses, Personal Development training courses, Microsoft Office training courses and other IT training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Appraisal Skills training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at www.jmdtraining.com.au/personal-development-training/appraisal-skills-training-courses