Effective Communication Skills Training Courses
If you’re looking for really great Effective Communication Skills Training you’re in the right place.
Our Communication skills training courses are designed to teach the relevant skills to enable delegates to better communicate both within the organisation and with clients, customers, etc. Good communication is vital in every aspect of business.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Communication Skills Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Communications Skills Training will be given on your site
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
All Communication Skills training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
Organisations who have benefitted from our Communication Skills training include:
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£475|
|2 to 4 delegates||£795|
|5 to 8 delegates||£1095|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay £1095. All prices exclude VAT
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will give you a 10% discount and arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Other Personal Development training courses
- Time Management Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Train the Trainer
- Train the IT Trainer
- Project Management Training
- Appraisal Skills training courses
- Assertiveness Training
- Coaching Skills Training
- Mentoring in the Workplace Training
- Dealing with Difficult Cases Training
- Interview Skills training
- Minute Taking training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- Handling Conflict Situations Training
- HR for Line Managers training
- Introduction to Management Training
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
- Performance Management training
Aims of the Communication Skills course
To give delegates a full understanding of how to use effective communication to gain an increased value in business relationships.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Assess their own personal communication style and the impact it has on those with whom they are communicating
- Identify barriers to good communication
- Listen effectively
- Build rapport with others
- Use appropriate telephone communication techniques
- Communicate in such a way as to be able to influence others
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has an interactive approach, with plenty of opportunities for learners to practise the new skills they learn.
What is communication?
- Definitions of communication
- Characteristics of good communication
- Identifying barriers to communication
- Stereotyping and prejudgment
- The results of poor communication
- Building rapport
- Body language
- Listening skills
- Questioning techniques
- Use of assertiveness
- Using appropriate verbal language
- How to handle incoming calls
- Taking messages
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Preparing outgoing calls
- Getting through to the right person
- Leaving voicemail messages
- How can we influence others
- Influence v manipulation
Effective written communication for letters and report writing
Effective e-mail communication
We provide Effective Communication Skills training courses, Personal Development training courses, Microsoft Office training courses and other IT training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Effective Communication Skills training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at www.jmdtraining.com.au/personal-development-training/effective-communication-skills-training/