Handling Conflict Situations Training Courses
If you’re looking for really great Handling Conflict Situations Training you’re in the right place.
Our Handling Conflict skills training courses are designed to teach the relevant skills to enable learners to handle conflict in a constructive way.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Handling Conflict Situations Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Handling Conflict Situations Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals - Handling Conflict Situations training manuals are provided as PDFs
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£475|
|2 to 4 delegates||£795|
|5 to 8 delegates||£1095|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay £1095. All prices exclude VAT
Other Personal Development training courses
- Time Management Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Train the Trainer
- Train the IT Trainer
- Project Management Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Appraisal Skills training courses
- Assertiveness Training
- Coaching Skills Training
- Mentoring in the Workplace Training
- Dealing with Difficult Cases Training
- Interview Skills training
- Minute Taking training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- HR for Line Managers training
- Introduction to Management Training
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
- Performance Management training
Aims of the Managing Conflict course
To learn to manage conflict in a constructive way
By the end of the Resolving Conflict training course, learners will be able to:
- Define conflict
- Give a clear insight in to the root causes of all forms of conflict, an understanding of how conflicts manifests and how to begin to resolve it
- See and understand why conflict happens
- Manage and resolve interpersonal conflict
- Recognise the signs of conflict emerging in a team situation
- Mediate in a conflict situation
- Identify and deal with behaviours which trigger and escalate conflict
- Handle conflict situations with service users
- Produce action plans, including organisational action plans, to help plan better to diffuse conflicts
- Self-assess their ability
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has an interactive approach, with plenty of opportunities for learners to practise the new skills they learn.
- Aims and objectives of course
- Confidentiality contract
- What is conflict?
- Why can conflict be damaging in the workplace
- What do we mean by creative conflict?
- What is the best outcome for conflict
The root cause of conflict, how conflict manifests and how to begin to resolve it
- How do conflicts begin?
- What situations can cause conflicts?
- Review own experiences and case studies
See and understand why conflict happens
- Recognising potential conflict situations and dissolving them
Know how to manage and resolve interpersonal conflict
- Avoiding coming to blows
- Using assertiveness
- Tips and tricks in managing and resolving
Recognising the signs of conflict emerging in a team situation
- What are the signs of conflict?
- How do we measure and monitor arousal?
- What is anger and how does it work?
- Manifestations of anger
How to mediate in a conflict situation
- Active listening
- Self awareness and confidence
Identifying and dealing with behaviours which trigger and escalate conflict
- What are the triggers for conflict?
- What behaviour panders to those triggers?
- How do we take away the power of the trigger?
Producing action plans
- What causes organisational conflicts?
- How do we plan them out of existence?
Self assessment of ability
- How do you feel you understand conflict?
- Could you mediate in a conflict situation?
- Can you stop a conflict after ignition?
We provide Handling Conflict Situations training courses, Personal Development training courses, Microsoft Office training courses and other IT training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Handling Conflict Situations training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at www.jmdtraining.com.au/personal-development-training/handling-conflict-situations-training/