Introduction to Management Training Courses
If you're looking for really great Introduction to Management Training you're in the right place.
Our Introduction to Management training courses are designed to teach the relevant skills to help delegates to manage their team successfully.
Companies large and small choose us - why? Your own tailored, Introduction to Management Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Introduction to Management Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals - Introduction to Management training manuals are provided as PDFs
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£475|
|2 to 4 delegates||£795|
|5 to 8 delegates||£1095|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there's 5 people on the course, you pay £1095. All prices exclude VAT
Other Personal Development training courses
- Time Management Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Train the Trainer
- Train the IT Trainer
- Project Management Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Appraisal Skills training courses
- Assertiveness Training
- Coaching Skills Training
- Mentoring in the Workplace Training
- Dealing with Difficult Cases Training
- Interview Skills training
- Minute Taking training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- Handling Conflict Situations Training
- HR for Line Managers training
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
- Performance Management training
Aims of the Introduction to Management course
To learn to manage staff, particularly if this is a first management or supervisory role.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Define management
- Recognise the differences and similarities between management and leadership
- Effectively communicate with their team
- Manage meetings
- Build an effective team
- Effectively motivate their team
- Coach their team
- Self-assess their ability
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has an interactive approach, with plenty of opportunities for learners to practise the new skills they learn.
- Aims and objectives of course
- Confidentiality contract
Characteristics of a great manager
- Styles of leadership
- Styles of management
- Leadership versus management
Effective communication for managers
- Building rapport
- Managing meetings
- Visual communication
- Auditory communication
- Non-verbal communication
- Questioning techniques
- Listening skills
- Aggressive, defensive and assertive behaviour
- Characteristics of effective teams
- Team structures
- Belbin's analysis of team types
- Strengthening teams
- What is motivation?
- Maslow's theory of motivational needs
- Relating goals and needs to motivators
- What is coaching?
- Why should we coach?
- Coaching models - GROW
- Setting SMART objectives
We provide Introduction to Management training courses, Personal Development training courses, Microsoft Office training courses and other IT training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Introduction to Management training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at www.jmdtraining.com.au/personal-development-training/introduction-to-management-training/