Minute Taking Training Courses
If you’re looking for really great Minute Taking Training you’re in the right place.
Our Minute Taking training courses are designed to teach the relevant skills to help delegates prepare accurate meeting minutes.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Minute Taking Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Minute Taking Training will be given on your site
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
All Minute Taking training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
Organisations who have benefitted from our Minute Taking training include:
- St Mary’s University Twickenham
- KCH Interventional Facilities Management
“Debbie was extremely helpful and her knowledge is extensive. I am grateful for being placed on the course as I have learnt a lot of new things” LL, KIFM
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£475|
|2 to 4 delegates||£795|
|5 to 8 delegates||£1095|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay £1095. All prices exclude VAT
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will give you a 10% discount and arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Other Personal Development training courses
- Time Management Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Train the Trainer
- Train the IT Trainer
- Project Management Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Appraisal Skills training courses
- Assertiveness Training
- Coaching Skills Training
- Mentoring in the Workplace Training
- Dealing with Difficult Cases Training
- Interview Skills training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- Handling Conflict Situations Training
- HR for Line Managers training
- Introduction to Management Training
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
- Performance Management training
There are no pre-requisites for this course
A practical course with exercises to help in listening, taking minutes and producing a minuted document.
- Prepare for the meeting
- Identify what type of minute is required
- Recognise different methods of taking notes
- Adopt appropriate strategies for listening to relevant information
- Use practical techniques to produce the final minutes
The course is of one day's duration.
Meeting and agenda preparation
- Knowing the purpose and advantages of a clear agenda
- Understanding how an agenda can be used to improve minute taking
- Establishing a partnership with the chairperson
- Creating a checklist for essential for meeting preparation
What are minutes?
- Establishing the purpose of minutes within your organisation
- Matching minutes with the intended audience and their use
- Understanding the different types of minutes
- Note taking tips and techniques
- Including key points and relevant facts
Essential writing skills
- Ensuring accuracy, brevity and clarity in writing
- Document structure
- Recognising and overcoming your barriers to listening
- Developing positive listening skills through the use of practical listening techniques
- Maintaining interest
We provide Minute Taking training courses, Personal Development training courses, Microsoft Office training courses and other IT training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Minute Taking training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at www.jmdtraining.com.au/personal-development-training/minute-taking-training/