Performance Management Training Courses
If you're looking for really great Performance Management Training you're in the right place.
Our Performance Management training courses are designed to give delegates an understanding of what performance management is and how the performance review process will work, an understanding of the skill set required to be effective at performance management and dealing with difficult people and situations.
Companies large and small choose us - why? Your own tailored, Performance Management Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Performance Management Training will be given on your site
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£475|
|2 to 4 delegates||£795|
|5 to 8 delegates||£1095|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there's 5 people on the course, you pay £1095. All prices exclude VAT
Other Personal Development training courses
- Time Management Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Train the Trainer
- Train the IT Trainer
- Project Management Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Appraisal Skills training courses
- Assertiveness Training
- Coaching Skills Training
- Mentoring in the Workplace Training
- Dealing with Difficult Cases Training
- Interview Skills training
- Minute Taking training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- Handling Conflict Situations Training
- HR for Line Managers training
- Introduction to Management Training
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
This workshop sets out to give you an understanding of what performance management is and how the performance review process will work, an understanding of the skill set required to be effective at performance management and dealing with difficult people and situations.
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Explain what performance management means
- State the benefits of effective performance reviews
- Explain how you would prepare to carry out a performance review
- Describe the Performance review process
- Demonstrate an understanding of how the appraisal interview should be structured.
- Ensure your appraisal meeting is 2 – way, motivational and action based.
- Understand how to build performance management into the way you work
- Explain the skill set required to be effective at performance management.
- Understand how to deal with difficult “moments” or people issues
- Explanation of performance management
- Effective team management
- Benefits of the system
- Structure of the Form
- Communication skills – a 2 way approach
- Managing conflict and Difficult situations/people
We provide Performance Management training courses, Personal Development training courses, Microsoft Office training courses and other IT training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Performance Management training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at www.jmdtraining.com.au/personal-development-training/performance-management-training/