Train the IT Trainer Courses
If you’re looking for really great Train the IT Trainer Training you’re in the right place.
Our Train the IT Trainer training courses are designed to help those who are new to delivering IT training, or for any trainer looking for a structured yet flexible approach to IT training.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Train the IT Trainer Training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you - your Train the IT Trainer Training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals - Train the IT Trainer training manuals are provided as PDFs
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
All Train the IT Trainer training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||£475|
|2 to 4 delegates||£795|
|5 to 8 delegates||£1095|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay £1095. All prices exclude VAT
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will give you a 10% discount and arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Other Personal Development training courses
- Time Management Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Train the Trainer
- Project Management Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Appraisal Skills training courses
- Assertiveness Training
- Coaching Skills Training
- Mentoring in the Workplace Training
- Dealing with Difficult Cases Training
- Interview Skills training
- Minute Taking training
- Business Writing Training
- Report Writing Training
- Handling Conflict Situations Training
- HR for Line Managers training
- Introduction to Management Training
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training
- Performance Management training
Aims of the Train the IT Trainer course
This course is designed to help those who are new to delivering IT training, or for any trainer looking for a structured yet flexible approach to IT training.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Define the role of IT training within an organisation
- Relate the learning cycle to training techniques
- Demonstrate improved presentation skills
- Communicate technical terms and concepts in an easy-to-understand way
- Construct aims and SMART objectives
- Structure a course
- Design visual aids
- Devise evaluation procedures
- Demonstrate coaching skills
- Develop strategies to overcoming barriers to learning IT
- Develop self-esteem
- Facilitate group discussions
- Handle difficult situations more effectively
This course is delivered over 2 days and includes practical sessions including giving a presentation on a subject of the delegate’s choice.
In this section we set the objectives of the course and explain about how the training will work. We set guidelines for communication.
Each learner than gives a brief introduction for quick assessment of their present presentation skills
- Why train - what can it achieve?
- What is the role of the trainer?
- What is training?
- Systematic training steps
- What is learning?
- Why do we need to know how people learn?
- The Learning Cycle
- What are learning styles?
- Learning style questionnaire
- What training methods are best used to help learning at each stage in the Learning Cycle?
Conducting a training session
- What points should be considered when preparing for class?
- Effective presentations
- Presentation skills
- Why use visual aids?
- Visual aids
- Questions about questions
- Communicating in a way that can be easily understood
Aims and Objectives
- What is an aim?
- What is an objective?
- Why have aims and objectives?
- What do we mean by measurable objectives?
- Action verbs
- Measurable objectives
Practical Exercise on writing Aims and Objectives
Prep for next day – Before Day 2, each delegate is to prepare a presentation lasting 10-15 mins
- Each team member to deliver their prepared presentation
- Feedback to include specifics
Formulation of Courses
- What is the course trying to achieve?
- How do we set out what is to be covered in each session?
- Practical exercise
Support Materials for Training Activities
- What supportive material can be used for training activities?
- What should be considered when producing visual aids type supporting materials?
- What should be considered when producing simulation exercise supporting materials?
- What information should be covered in a debriefing session?
- What aspects of training should we evaluate?
- What info can we get from evaluation?
- What results should we look for when evaluating training?
- What methods can we use to evaluate training?
- What is coaching?
- Coaching skills
Practical Coaching Skills Exercise
We provide Train the IT Trainer courses, Personal Development training courses, Microsoft Office training courses and other IT training courses in London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Hounslow, Brentford, Putney, Kingston, Wimbledon, Walton-on-Thames, Chiswick, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Acton, Ealing, Heathrow, Egham, Staines, Hanwell, Sunbury, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenford, Clapham, Chertsey, Woking, Weybridge, Wandsworth, Middlesex, Surrey, the M25 corridor, High Wycombe and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Train the IT Trainer training courses Sydney, Australia, please visit our sister site at www.jmdtraining.com.au/personal-development-training/train-the-it-trainer/